Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Darling Husband . . .


Three years ago today my husband and I exchanged vows that bind our hearts and lives together. What a wonderful day that was and one that I'll cherish forever. I never thought I would find a place in my heart to love or trust someone again, but that's because I was looking at it through eyes and heart that were filled with pain and the delusions caused by betrayal. God, thankfully, had other plans for me and brought this wonderful man into my life.

R, you are amazing. More so because you deny being anything special, but I need you to know that you are! Every morning when I wake up by your side I am thankful and happy that you are there. All day when we're at work I think about you and anticipate going home to throw myself into your arms for a hug and a kiss. When I'm home and you're gone I look forward to seeing you walk through that door, not feeling complete while we're apart! You are kindness and generousity wrapped up in the gruff and serious exterior you wear so much of the time. You are a gentleman with honor, integrity and strength of mind, body and spirit. There are days I am just overwhelmed by how blessed I am to be your wife and to be walking through life together from this point forward, facing the challenges and joys we encounter together, each lending the other our strengths and perspectives which together makes us stronger than we are on our own.

I love you. I appreciate you. I honor you. I am blessed by you. Happy Anniversary R, today and for the many we have to celebrate together.

No comments:

Post a Comment